| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tibooburra in October is warm at 21.25 °C (70.25 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A paltry 18.2mm (0.7in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:25 long and the longest day is 13:16 long with an average length of 12:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Tibooburra October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Tibooburra, Australia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Tibooburra:
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 704.8 kms (438 miles) NNE
- Longreach, Australia - 704 kms (437.5 miles) NNE
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 535.5 kms (332.8 miles) NE
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 386.5 kms (240.2 miles) E
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 431.2 kms (268 miles) ESE
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 698.6 kms (434.1 miles) ESE
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 533.9 kms (331.8 miles) S
- Wagga, Australia - 816.5 kms (507.4 miles) SE