| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tibooburra in November is fairly hot at 24.75 °C (76.55 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A feeble 12mm (0.5in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:18 long and the longest day is 13:52 long with an average length of 13:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Tibooburra November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Tibooburra, Australia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Tibooburra:
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 704.8 kms (438 miles) NNE
- Longreach, Australia - 704 kms (437.5 miles) NNE
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 535.5 kms (332.8 miles) NE
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 386.5 kms (240.2 miles) E
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 431.2 kms (268 miles) ESE
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 698.6 kms (434.1 miles) ESE
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 533.9 kms (331.8 miles) S
- Wagga, Australia - 816.5 kms (507.4 miles) SE