| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tibooburra in February is very hot at 28.45 °C (83.21 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.1 °C (95.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 26.9mm (1.1in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:47 long and the longest day is 13:29 long with an average length of 13:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Tibooburra February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Tibooburra, Australia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Tibooburra:
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 704.8 kms (438 miles) NNE
- Longreach, Australia - 704 kms (437.5 miles) NNE
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 535.5 kms (332.8 miles) NE
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 386.5 kms (240.2 miles) E
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 431.2 kms (268 miles) ESE
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 698.6 kms (434.1 miles) ESE
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 533.9 kms (331.8 miles) S
- Wagga, Australia - 816.5 kms (507.4 miles) SE