| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tibooburra in December is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.7 °C (94.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched. A paltry 23mm (0.9in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:53 long and the longest day is 14:00 long with an average length of 13:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Tibooburra December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tibooburra, Australia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tibooburra:
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 704.8 kms (438 miles) NNE
- Longreach, Australia - 704 kms (437.5 miles) NNE
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 535.5 kms (332.8 miles) NE
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 386.5 kms (240.2 miles) E
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 431.2 kms (268 miles) ESE
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 698.6 kms (434.1 miles) ESE
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 533.9 kms (331.8 miles) S
- Wagga, Australia - 816.5 kms (507.4 miles) SE