| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tibooburra in August is mild at 13.3 °C (55.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.7 °C (44.1 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty. A feeble 12.3mm (0.5in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 10:42 long and the longest day is 11:29 long with an average length of 11:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Tibooburra August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Tibooburra, Australia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Tibooburra:
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 704.8 kms (438 miles) NNE
- Longreach, Australia - 704 kms (437.5 miles) NNE
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 535.5 kms (332.8 miles) NE
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 386.5 kms (240.2 miles) E
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 431.2 kms (268 miles) ESE
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 698.6 kms (434.1 miles) ESE
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 533.9 kms (331.8 miles) S
- Wagga, Australia - 816.5 kms (507.4 miles) SE